We provide tourism training solutions tailored specifically to industry needs. We have developed a range of bespoke training programmes for a number of organisations in the last three years including:
- Business Mentoring on the Failte Ireland Tourism Mentoring Programme 2009;
- Hospitality and Tourism Mentoring Project with Southern Regional College for Mourne Heritage Trust and Armagh Down Tourism Partnership 2008;
- Customer Care and Civic Pride Training Programme with Southern Regional College for East Border Region 2008;
- Customer Care and Customer Charter Training for Electoral Service of Northern Ireland 2008;
- Tourism Marketing Training Programme Lough Neagh Partnership 2007;
- FaCT (Food and Cultural Tourism) Mentoring Programme with Southern Regional College for Waterford Leader Partnership 2007;
- Mentoring support for tourism businesses in the Greenbox 2007.
Mentoring is a pivotal part of the success of our training programmes and has been highly valued by past participants. In addition we offer 1-to-1 mentoring support sessions to tourism businesses and we have found that this approach tends to suit a number of small tourism SMEs.
For more information on Tourism Training Contact GTT Consultancy