We provide tourism training solutions tailored specifically to industry needs. We have developed a range of bespoke training programmes for a number of organisations in the last three years including:
- Business Mentoring on the Failte Ireland Tourism Mentoring Programme 2009;
- Hospitality and Tourism Mentoring Project with Southern Regional College for Mourne Heritage Trust and Armagh Down Tourism Partnership 2008;
- Customer Care and Civic Pride Training Programme with Southern Regional College for East Border Region 2008;
- Customer Care and Customer Charter Training for Electoral Service of Northern Ireland 2008;
- Tourism Marketing Training Programme Lough Neagh Partnership 2007;
- FaCT (Food and Cultural Tourism) Mentoring Programme with Southern Regional College for Waterford Leader Partnership 2007;
- Mentoring support for tourism businesses in the Greenbox 2007.
Mentoring is a pivotal part of the success of our training programmes and has been highly valued by past participants. In addition we offer 1-to-1 mentoring support sessions to tourism businesses and we have found that this approach tends to suit a number of small tourism SMEs.
For more information on Tourism Training Contact GTT Consultancy
At GTT Consultancy we offer practical marketing support. We will carry out a product and marketing audit of your business. Essentially this will:
- Analyse and establish your customer base;
- Identify your key customer segments;
- Establish your customers’ needs and preferences;
- Review your product portfolio;
- Consider how you communicate with your customers;
- Pinpoint effective use of marketing spend
We will then put forward a marketing action plan to help you reposition your business.
eMarketing is a cost effective way to promote your business. More customers are using the web to both research and book their travel experiences. Business survival is dependant on having an effective online presence.
GTT Consultancy can provide practical eSolutions for your business:
- Website analysis
- Search engine optimisation
- Web 2.0 applications
- Interactive maps
- Social networks: Tripadvisor, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Flickr, Myspace
GTT Consultancy was established in 2004 in response to a demand for specialist services in the hospitality and tourism industry in Ireland tailored to individual business needs. We provide a personalised consultancy service based on practical, realistic solutions.
Kieran Swail is the Director and has over 20 years experience in the industry working in a range of operational and management roles including; managing a family pub business, operating and selling educational and sports tours, promoting corporate hospitality, lecturing in travel and tourism, tour guiding, providing training and mentoring support to SMEs and evaluating projects.
For more information contact GTT Consultancy today